Sunday, February 25, 2007

Blessings, Basketball, and Birthdays

Well, to start I want to say how grateful I am to have such wonderful friends and family. I have felt loved and appreciated by so many this year. As for the reference to basketball, I was able to go with several of my students and players from my team to an ODU girls' game today. It was lots of fun and a good memory for a birthday.

Finally, I would like to wish two special people a very Happy Birthday today.

My grandmother had a birthday today too. I love being able to share a birthday with her. Sadly, she lives in TX so we usually can't share it in person. She is the sweetest lady and a wonderful grandmother. I love you, Mema!

The other birthday wish is for my dear friend Sommer. I wish her many blessings in the coming year. Happy Birthday, Friend! I miss you!

No comments: